Thursday, November 1, 2007

In New York City

I just landed last night with the family in New York City. I went for a 5.5 mile run around 6pm last night to shake the cobwebs out from the long flight. Unfortunately, my hotel in Newark is surrounded by three freeways and a penitentiary so I was stuck with doing a half-mile loop eleven times. Oh well...running loops will be the story of my life on Saturday.

I'm not sure the whole Trials thing has sunk in yet. I think it will today when I arrive at the HQ hotel, get settled in my room and go to pick up my race packet. I'm excited.

Weather forecast for Saturday calls for sunny skies, 41 degrees at gun time and won't reach 50 degrees until I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Followed a lot of your posts on the St George forum and just wanted to wish you well on Saturday. I hope you enjoy the experiance.